Welcome

History

Council

Parish Hall

Schools

Transport

Facilities

Police

Churches

Clubs

Sport

Gallery

Events

RAF Camp

Directions

Links

 

 Parish Hall  | henlow.net >

 

 

 

 

 



 

HENLOW PARISH HALL

The Parish Hall is available to rent to any parishioner. The terms and conditions of rental are attached below and all booking should be made through the Clerk of the Council; Mr. Peter Evans: 01462 735041 or E-Mail: henlowpc@aol.com

 

Clerk
Mr. Peter Evans

Clerk to Henlow Parish Council
44 Alexander Road 
Stotfold, Hitchin
Herts. SG5 4NA
Tel: 01462 735041
Email: henlowpc@aol.com 

 

 

Caretaker
Mr. Cliff Harper

111 High Street
Henlow
Beds. SG16 6AE
Tel: 01462 813641

 

 

 

The hall was opened in 1893 for ‘the use of the Vicar of Henlow’ and was therefore known as ‘The Vicars’ Clubroom’. It was then a meeting place for the men of the Village but has continued to play an important part in the life of the whole Village for over 100 years.

The hall was bought by the Parish Council for the nominal sum of £5 in the 1950’s and re- opened in 1962 following alterations, which gave the present layout.

With its distinctive clock-tower, the hall is a well-known feature in the centre of the village.

It is well-used and can be hired through the Clerk for clubs and private functions. The main hall can seat 135 people and up to 100 people for dancing. There is a kitchen, meeting room or bar area, disabled toilet facilities and a small car park at the rear off Park Lane.

 

For details of letting for Henlow Parish Hall CLICK HERE

 

 

Designed by Henlow Parish Council